Sunday, September 23, 2012

Love & Stars

Of all the things I enjoy about living in the country, I must say that the peaceful, clear, stary nights are on the top of the list.  I enjoy relaxing in our front yard with my family on those calm evenings.  I love turning my twinkle lights on that hang from our Walnut tree, it adds a nice ambiance to the evening.  What even makes those evenings even better is being able to look up into the clear night skies and seeing the wonder around us.  Nothing but pure beauty.  I could gaze at the stars all night if I could stay awake that long! Hahaha! 
Another favorite is when my sweet husband lays down a blanket or brings out the hammock and we lay under the stars and talk and cuddle and just enjoy the stars looking down on us.  The peaceful activities that happen around our house on those nights brings so much joy and love to my heart.  Sometimes those moments are too few and far between but I'd rather have a few to remember than non at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment